Romania, Sibiu, SibiuOperations
Alphacomm makes large European companies more successful and financially healthier by securing their revenue. From increasing the average revenue per user, eliminating fraud in online transactions, and slashing the risk of non- and late payments, we are operating on top of our customers’ priorities.
With locations in Rotterdam, Romania, UK and Germany we operate on an international scale as the trusted partner for many large organizations in Europe.
With our experience-based knowledge and our ability to connect the dots, we help our customers to secure their revenue and have fun while working with us.
The BA provides insights that help the account management team to find and act upon commercial opportunities. Raw data should be converted into “easy to consume” data and insights. These insights should be mainly focused on finding opportunities to finetune, improve or even change settings or features for customers. The Business Analyst drives initiatives for account planning and, together with the technical BI team work towards an integrated business intelligence system/dashboard to make strategic commercial decisions.
Data analysis includes all solutions (Checkmaxx, Collectmaxx and Protectmaxx). You are successful when we boost the profit of our customers!
As a Business Analyst you:
- Streamline and improve current analysis that are produced
- Combine datasets to (together with the BI team) create one dashboard for the account management team.
- Gather, publish & maintain information related to historical, current and future performance.
- Provide detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions.
- Give account managers insights in opportunities to optimize revenue from existing customers.
- Sales reports for monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting for area wise Business Reviews.
- Collaborate on identified ad hoc business problem-solving requests.
- You have a relevant master's degree
- You have at least 3 years' experience in an analyst role, ideally within a commercial setting.
- Experiеncе with Datа Anаlysis аnd Visuаlization of Powеr BI Dаshboards
- Experiеnce with dаtа integration of Power BI with SQL Server, and Excel.
- Strong experience with data visualization in excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL programming – ability to query data from SQL database and cubes - including
SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
- Experience with DevOps, Power BI and you have good knowledge of risk and security measures
- Experience with data warehouses and databases designed specifically for analytical processing
- A 100% match with our core values
- You feel at home in an ambitious environment
- You are result-orientated, independent and take responsibility
You will become part of a close-knit and well-functioning team with a typical “no nonsense” mentality. That means we are committed to our goals and your input and ideas are appreciated.
Our organization is based on the following core values:
- We care
- We embrace empowerment
- We think Solutions, not obstacles
- We walk it like we talk it
- We challenge ourselves and others
- We like to have fun!
What you can expect from us:
- A good salary
- 21 days of vacation leave
- Travel allowance
- Private health insurance
- The opportunity to contribute and be part of a fast-growing company
- Direct lines of communication
- A great place to work with a bunch of fabulous international colleagues
We have a desk ready for you in our new office. Alphacomm’s office in Sibiu is situated in a new building on Calea Dumbravii. It’s an open, inspiring working place with a modern feeling and good coffee.
Are you ready to work at a fast growing company that is at the forefront of the industry? Make the best career decision ever and send us your resume and motivation today