We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team! As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will collaborate with all other departments (Quality Assurance, Implementation Services, Development and Product Strategy) of our company.
A BI Analyst will play a cross-functional role in bringing together various data elements, generating reports, helping with development of dashboards, and analytics.
• Responsible for designing, developing, and deploying Business Analytics Dashboards using BI technologies like Power BI and is familiar with SQL Server, Excel etc.
• Build compelling, interactive and actionable reporting on top of structured data models that helps in deriving meaningful business insights from large, complex datasets.
• Supporting the full BI lifecycle from requirements analysis through design & development, and through release and support/maintenance phases
• Gather requirements and design reports/custom sales analysis tools for the Customers, Commercial Operations, Marketing & Sales teams.
• Some of the reports that will be required but not limited to this set are:
• Daily/weekly/monthly performance reports for key performance indicators and provide analytics on them.
• Sales reports for monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting for area wise Business Reviews.
• Gather, publish & maintain information related to historical, current and future performance.
• Compile and analyse data on historical sales and trends to forecast future trends.
• Collaborate on identified ad hoc business problem-solving requests.
• Train team members/ users on BI tooling, dashboards and reports, as required by the organisation.
• Collaborate with developers in IT to drive/capture data and functional requirements
Our core values are:
• We embrace empowerment;
• We think solutions not obstacles;
• We are committed and honest;
• We dream big and know how to get there;
• We like to have fun.
What can we offer?
You will work in a company with short lines of communication and therefore you have a lot of influence on the operating result. We communicate directly and openly in a flat organisational structure. Everyone talks to everyone and new ideas are appreciated. We think, dare and do.
Skills and Qualifications
• College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar
• Experience with Data Analysis and Visualization of Power BI Dashboards
• Experience with data integration of Power BI with SQL Server, and Excel.
• Strong experience with data visualization in excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with SQL programming – ability to query data from SQL database and cubes - including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
• Experience with data warehouses and databases designed specifically for analytical processing
• Efficiency, Honesty/integrity, Reliability, Punctuality
• Analytical skills, Attention to details
• Persistence, Proactivity, Flexibility, Adaptability
• Willingness to learn and develop
• Organized, Ability to prioritize, Open to feedback
• Good communication skills, Team Work
• Very good English language knowledge
About Alphacomm & Mi-Pay
Alphacomm is a service provider focusing on securing payments for its customers and has developed its own technology platform and also licenses to 3rd parties. The offered solutions range from smart online payments and revenue boosting reload interfaces to fraud prevention on high risk digital goods as well as innovative reminders to reduce the number of days invoices are open. Our clientele includes banks, insurers, energy companies and major telecom providers in Europe.
With the addition of Mi-Pay at the beginning of 2020, together we lead the market in Europe and Asia when it comes to e-commerce payment success rates, payment fraud management, security and the delivery of web and mobile device services.