Chief Operations Officer
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamOperations
Alphacomm makes companies selling to consumers more successful by boosting their profits. From increasing the average revenue per user, eliminating fraud in online transactions, and slashing the risk of non- and late payments, we are operating on top of our customers’ priorities.
With presence in Rotterdam, Romania, UK, Ireland and Germany we operate on an international scale as the trusted partner for many large B2B2C organizations in Europe.
With our experience-based knowledge, profit boosting solutions from our 130R platform and ability to connect the dots, we help customers to boost their margins and have fun while working with us.
At Alphacomm we work with the Rockefeller habits to support us with further scaling up the company. We have seen strong growth in the last 5 years, are now generating over 200M in revenues, but we need to grow even bigger to become a top 10 player in the world and reduce our costs per event.
As our COO, you are the right hand of the CEO, supporting the overall strategy and inspire the company to excel in what we do and believe in the fact we can be the “Leading Profit Boosting Platform”. You will be the driver in creating an excellent and effective team and translate our strategy into an organization that shows operational excellence. You are the accountable person to monitor, control and check the way of working of all teams, from finance to service and support.
As a COO at Alphacomm you:
- make sure our (financial) goals are achieved, with a strong focus on reaching our gross profit targets with organic growth and/or mergers and acquisitions.
- have a strong focus on sticking to the Rockefeller habits and implementing the “Golden Circle”, People, Strategy, Execution & Cash.
- will take action if we miss our long-term goals and, together with the management team, are responsible for all KPI's.
- need to understand where the company can score and challenge the status quo of the organization, customers and our way of working.
- make sure we stay lean by implementing initiatives to reduce company costs and increasing employee productivity.
- make sure we are a great place to work, our team is hired on core values and improves core competences every year.
- are the go-to person to make strategic plans concrete and turn them into something we can check and steer on.
- will be crucial in the process of integration of new acquired companies.
- are not afraid to take actions, even if they are having a strong impact.
- You are an experienced manager, ready for the next step towards an executive role.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of all business functions.
- You have very strong analytical skills and are able to define what is urgent and important.
- You set personal goals that are challenging but achievable. You pursue these with energy, persistence and determination.
- You are not afraid to take accountability.
- You can enthuse a team and know how to increase performance at all levels.
- You have a 100% match with our core values.
- You feel at home in an ambitious environment.
- You are result-orientated, independent and take responsibility.
- You live in the Netherlands
You will become part of a close-knit and well-functioning team with an open-minded mentality. We are committed to our goals and your input and ideas are appreciated.
Our organization is based on the following core values:
- Think Solutions
- Walk it like you talk it
- Challenge yourself and others
- Have fun!
What you can expect from us:
- A salary between 60-90K gross per annum plus bonus (depending on experience)
- 25 days of vacation leave
- Company car or a mobility budget
- Pension scheme, 50% paid by us
- The opportunity to contribute and be part of a fast-growing company
- Direct lines of communication
- A great place to work with a bunch of fabulous international colleagues
We have a desk ready for you in the centre of Rotterdam. Metro stations “Blaak” and the “Markthal” are within walking distance. Alphacomm’s office is situated in the “The Red Apple” building, one of Rotterdam’s tallest landmarks. It’s an open, inspiring working place with a loft feeling and a professional coffee machine.
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company that is at the forefront of the industry? Make the best career decision ever and send us your resume and motivation today!