Dev-Ops Specialist Role
Romania, Sibiu, SibiuTechnical
We are looking for someone who likes challenging and exciting work in setting up a cutting edge highly available hub with advanced security and dynamic workload capabilities. You will be responsible of maintaining and improving existing environments, constantly looking into new possibilities and betterments in the infrastructure but also in way of working. You should also be optimizing processes on the infrastructure and suggesting efficiency boosting strategies.
- Optimizing processes on the infrastructure
- Maintaining and improving existing environments.
- Constantly looking into new possibilities
Our core values are:
- We embrace empowerment;
- We think solutions not obstacles;
- We are committed and honest;
- We dream big and know how to get there;
- We like to have fun.
Skills and Qualifications
• Excellent knowledge of AWS, specifically in the following service groups (Storage; Networking and Content Delivery; Security, Identity and Compliance; Compute; Containers; Databases, Management and Governance; Developer tools)
• Hands on experience with AWS (Senior Level, at least a couple of years)
• AWS certified
• Good knowledge about Analytics services on AWS
• Excellent knowledge of Docker
• Excellent knowledge about CI and CD (Processes; Tooling; Automation)
• Automating infrastructure, infrastructure as a code (CloudFormation, Terraform etc.)
• Good understanding of migration techniques (data, application, etc.)
• Knowledge of Python (alternatives can also be accepted but preference is on Python)
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
• Excellent analytical capabilities
• Open minded attitude
• Able to effectively educate fellow employees
• Able to effectively organize work
• Working with multiple development teams and QA’s
• A motivated, pro-active, self-starter with a success oriented attitude
• A demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to troubleshoot problems in a logical and disciplined manner
• Good team skills and an ability to work with others to ensure tasks are delivered on time
• Disciplined with a close attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task in a complex and demanding operational environment
• Very good English language knowledge
About Alphacomm & Mi-Pay
Alphacomm is a service provider focusing on securing payments for its customers and has developed its own technology platform and also licenses to 3rd parties. The offered solutions range from smart online payments and revenue boosting reload interfaces to fraud prevention on high risk digital goods as well as innovative reminders to reduce the number of days invoices are open. Our clientele includes banks, insurers, energy companies and major telecom providers in Europe.
With the addition of Mi-Pay at the beginning of 2020 together we lead the market in Europe and Asia when it comes to e-commerce payment success rates, payment fraud management, security and the delivery of web and mobile device services.
Within Alphacomm and Mi-Pay we work with enthusiasm with the Rockefeller Habits and that includes a BHAG or a Big Hairy Audacious Goal. Our BHAG is to become the dominant revenue boosting platform.