Dev-Ops Specialist Role
Romania, Sibiu, SibiuRON 10 - RON 100Technical
Alphacomm makes large European companies more successful and financially healthier by securing their revenue. From increasing the average revenue per user, eliminating fraud in online transactions, and slashing the risk of non- and late payments, we are operating on top of our
With locations in Romania, Rotterdam, UK and Germany we operate on an international scale as the trusted partner for many large organizations in Europe. With our experience-based knowledge and our ability to connect the dots, we help our customers to secure their revenue and have fun while working with us.
As a Dev-Ops Specialist you will be responsible of maintaining and improving existing environments, constantly looking into new possibilities and betterment in the infrastructure but also in way of working. You should also be optimizing processes on the infrastructure and suggesting efficiency boosting strategies.
As a Dev-Ops Specialist you will be:
- optimizing processes on the infrastructure
- maintaining and improving existing environments.
- constantly looking into new possibilities
Our core values are:
- We embrace empowerment;
- We think solutions not obstacles;
- We are committed and honest;
- We dream big and know how to get there;
- We like to have fun.
• Excellent knowledge of AWS, specifically in the following service groups (Storage; Networking and Content Delivery; Security, Identity and Compliance; Compute; Containers; Databases, Management and Governance; Developer tools)
• Hands on experience with AWS (Senior Level, at least a couple of years)
• AWS certified
• Good knowledge about Analytics services on AWS
• Excellent knowledge of Docker
• Excellent knowledge about CI and CD (Processes; Tooling; Automation)
• Automating infrastructure, infrastructure as a code (CloudFormation, Terraform etc.)
• Good understanding of migration techniques (data, application, etc.)
• Knowledge of Python (alternatives can also be accepted but preference is on Python)
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
• Excellent analytical capabilities
• Open minded attitude
• Able to effectively educate fellow employees
• Able to effectively organize work
• Working with multiple development teams and QA’s
You will become part of a close-knit and well-functioning team with a
typical “no nonsense” mentality. That means we are committed to our
goals and your input and ideas are appreciated.
Our organization is based on the following core values:
- We care
- We embrace empowerment
- We think Solutions, not obstacles
- We walk it like we talk it
- We challenge ourselves and others
- We like to have fun!
What you can expect from us:
- A good salary
- 21 days of vacation leave
- Travel allowance
- Private health insurance
- The opportunity to contribute and be part of a fast-growing company
- Direct lines of communication
- A great place to work with a bunch of fabulous international colleagues
We have a desk ready for you in our new office. Alphacomm’s office in Sibiu is situated in a new building on Calea Dumbravii. It’s an open, inspiring working place with a modern feeling and good coffee.
Are you ready to work at a fast growing company that is at the forefront of the industry? Make the best career decision ever and send us your resume and motivation today!