Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamFinance
Alphacomm makes large European companies more successful and financially healthier by securing their revenue. From increasing the average revenue per user, eliminating fraud in online transactions, and slashing the risk of non- and late payments, we are operating on top of our customers’ priorities.
With locations in Rotterdam, Romania, UK and Germany we operate on an international scale as the trusted partner for many large organizations in Europe. With our experience-based knowledge and our ability to connect the dots, we help our customers to secure their revenue and have fun while working with us.
We are a new, young finance team and we expect you to use your book keeping skills, implement new best practices and understand financial processes in order to make the necessary changes.
As a Medior Controller you:
- have a main focus on preparing financial statements such as financial forecast, month-end closing and cashflow to understand the state of the business.
- have working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and know how to apply these.
- prepare financial statements.
- perform balance sheet reconciliations.
- maintain the general ledger.
- prepare tax returns.
- assist with audit preparations.
- always make time to help your team members. As a team we get the job done and take care of all the new challenges that need action.
- You are available for 32-40 hours a week
- You have a relevant degree in finance/bookkeeping (HBO)
- You have 4 years work experience
- You are flexible and get the job done
- You have experience with Unit4/Elvy (nice to have)
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
- You are able to work as part of a team and understand that it’s a team effort
- Proficiency in Dutch and English in speech and writing
- You are able to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
You will become part of a close-knit and well-functioning team with a typical “no nonsense” mentality. That means we are committed to our goals and your input and ideas are appreciated.
Our organization is based on the following core values:
- Think Solutions, not obstacles
- Walk it like you talk it
- Challenge yourself and others
- Have fun!
What you can expect from us:
- A good salary that matches the current market (depending on experience)
- 25 days of vacation leave
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme, 50% paid by us
- The opportunity to contribute and be part of a fast-growing company
- Direct lines of communication
- A great place to work with a bunch of great international colleagues
We have a desk ready for you in the centre of Rotterdam. Metro stations “Blaak” and the “Markthal” are within walking distance. Alphacomm’s office is situated in the “The Red Apple” building, one of Rotterdam’s tallest landmarks. It’s an open inspiring working place with a loft feeling and a professional coffee machine.
Are you ready to work at a fast growing company that is at the forefront of the industry? Make the best career decision ever and send us your resume today!