Product Owner (Rotterdam The Netherlands or Sibiu Romania)
Rotterdam or Sibiu, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsProduct Development
Alphacomm makes large European companies more successful and financially healthier by securing their revenue. From increasing the average revenue per user, eliminating payment fraud in online transactions, and slashing the risk of non- and late payments, we are operating on top of our customers’ priorities.
With locations in Rotterdam, Romania, UK and Germany we operate on an international scale as the trusted partner for many large organizations in Europe. With our experience-based knowledge and our ability to connect the dots, we help our customers to secure their revenue and have fun while working with us.
As Product Owner, you give direction and guidance to your team. Together with the team, you are taking up the challenge to bring our profit boosting solutions to the market. You make sure the team keeps the goals in mind, and always aligns them to the company goals. You take time to improve and develop processes that give us competitive advantages, always trying to stay ahead of the competition.
- Have a vision for your solution and set the right course for your team
- Are accountable for market insights on your solution
- Are actively involved in pitching an you are supporting our sales team to land deals
- Communicate easily with customers and keep your eyes open to market developments
- Challenge the management team while assuring that your product vision is in line with our BHAG.
- Are not afraid to tell your story on a podium.
- Report into the CEO
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner
- You have experience in the world of online payments and fraud protection
- You have knowledge and experience with Agile/Scrum
- Are a 100% match with our core values
- You feel at home in an ambitious environment
- You are result-orientated, independent and take responsibility
- You are available for 32-40 hours a week
You will become part of a close-knit and well-functioning team with an open minded mentality. We are committed to our goals and your input and ideas are appreciated.
Our organization is based on the following core values:
- Have fun
- Think different
- Walk it like you talk it
- Challenge yourself & others
What you can expect from us:
- A good salary depending on experience (50-70K gross per annum)
- 25 days of vacation leave
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme, 50% paid by us
- The opportunity to contribute and be part of a fast-growing company
- Direct lines of communication
- A great place to work with a bunch of fabulous international colleagues
We have a desk ready for you in the centre of Rotterdam or in Sibiu.
Are you ready to work at a fast growing company that is at the forefront of the industry? Make the best career decision ever and send us your resume and motivation today!