Security Officer Role
You will contribute to the annual roadmap of the security department while protecting and enhancing the current platform and product portfolio. You will also enhance the security focused talent and capabilities of the technology team to grow strong people and technology leaders, support diversity, equity and inclusion and to develop skills in key capabilities needed for a leading digital business.
- Propose the draft of main information security documents for the entire organization ensuring continuous reviewing and updating of these documents.
- Prepare the training and awareness plan for information security for new and existing employees;
- Recommend, take decisions and even perform changes to the Information Systems in case of potential or identified cybersecurity attacks.
- Suggest and ensure adoption of appropriate methods for the protection of Internet services, networks, IT equipment, mobile devices and other communication channels including password policy, encryption methods, etc.
- Ensure sufficient monitoring of activity logs in order to recognize suspicious behaviour.
- Collect information and coordinate response to security incidents including follow ups to prevent recurrence and if necessary, prepare evidences for action following an incident.
- Contribute to the process of security risk identification and management across all departments;
- Propose the selection and implementation of security safeguards and ensure that all corrective actions are performed to eliminate the cause of non-conformities;
- Maintain contact with external entities and special interest groups and coordinate all efforts related to regulatory frameworks such as PCI DSS.
Our core values are:
- We embrace empowerment;
- We think solutions not obstacles;
- We are committed and honest;
- We dream big and know how to get there;
- We like to have fun.
What can we offer?
You will work in a company with short lines of communication and therefore you have a lot of influence on the operating result. We communicate directly and openly in a flat organisational structure. Everyone talks to everyone and new ideas are appreciated. We think, dare and do.
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of a scripting or programming language (Python/PowerShell)
- Experience with both Windows and Linux based infrastructure.
- Working with virtualization and cloud solutions VMware, Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker containers etc.
- Setting up and reviewing firewall rules, CIS Benchmarks implementation and evaluation.
- Experience with at least one SIEM tool.
- Certifications are a plus: CISSP/CCSP, CEH, CompTIA Security+, GIAC-GSEC.
- Knowledgeable of emerging technologies and how they can be applied to meet the company’s key objectives.
- Very good English language knowledge
Experience working in a security team.
Understanding of PCI DSS or ISO27001 standards and how to achieve and maintain compliance.
Basic understanding of GDPR framework.
Strong technical security knowledge and ability to explain and demonstrate threats and exploits.
Ability to conduct security incident investigations, implement fixes or mitigations for security risks.
Experience executing corporate security strategy
About Alphacomm & Mi-Pay
Alphacomm is a service provider focusing on securing payments for its customers and has developed its own technology platform and also licenses to 3rd parties. The offered solutions range from smart online payments and revenue boosting reload interfaces to fraud prevention on high risk digital goods as well as innovative reminders to reduce the number of days invoices are open. Our clientele includes banks, insurers, energy companies and major telecom providers in Europe.
With the addition of Mi-Pay at the beginning of 2020, together we lead the market in Europe and Asia when it comes to e-commerce payment success rates, payment fraud management, security and the delivery of web and mobile device services.