Service Desk Analyst B2B
Sibiu, Sibiu, RomaniaTechnical
Alphacomm makes large European companies more successful and financially healthier by securing their revenue. From increasing the average revenue per user, eliminating fraud in online transactions, and slashing the risk of non- and late payments, we are operating on top of our customers’ priorities.
With locations in Rotterdam, Romania, UK and Germany we operate on an international scale as the trusted partner for many large organizations in Europe. With our experience-based knowledge and our ability to connect the dots, we help our customers to secure their revenue and have fun while working with us.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will provide the best service to the clients, act as the primary point of contact between Alphacomm and its clients/suppliers. Make sure no issue/query is left unanswered or the clients left unsatisfied and monitor and test the system 24/7, make sure everything is up and running.
As a Service Desk Analyst you
- Handle tickets and alerts in SLA bearing in mind the customer satisfaction
- Monitor and test the system 24/7, make sure everything is up and running
- Raise incidents internally or externally (with clients and suppliers); escalate to the relevant teams; follow up and respond in time
- Provide product improvement suggestions based on the feedback received from customers and own experience
- Ability to train and assist new comers, very good team work
- Ensure that documentation is always up to date and complete
- Assist technical teams with tests/monitoring during maintenance
- Efficiency, Honesty/integrity, Reliability, Punctuality
- Analytical skills, Attention to details
- Persistence, Pro-activity, Flexibility, Adaptability
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Organized, Ability to prioritize, Open to feedback
- Technical/ IT knowledge
- Coaching skills, Good communication skills, Team Work
- Very good English language knowledge (OPTIONAL: knowledge or experience with online payments, German knowledge)
You will become part of a close-knit and well-functioning team with a
typical “no nonsense” mentality. That means we are committed to our
goals and your input and ideas are appreciated.
Our organization is based on the following core values:
- We care
- We embrace empowerment
- We think different
- We walk it like we talk it
- We challenge ourselves and others
- We like to have fun!
What you can expect from us:
- A good salary
- 21 days of vacation leave
- Travel allowance
- Private health insurance
- The opportunity to contribute and be part of a fast-growing company
- Direct lines of communication
- A great place to work with a bunch of fabulous international colleagues
We have a desk ready for you in our new office. Alphacomm’s office in Sibiu is situated in a new building on Calea Dumbravii. It’s an open, inspiring working place with a modern feeling and good coffee.
Are you ready to work at a fast growing company that is at the forefront of the industry? Make the best career decision ever and send us your resume and motivation today!