Romania, Sibiu, SibiuTechnical
Alphacomm makes large European companies more successful and financially healthier by securing their revenue. From increasing the average revenue per user, eliminating fraud in online transactions, and slashing the risk of non- and late payments, we are operating on top of our customers’ priorities.
With locations in Romania, Rotterdam, UK and Germany we operate on an international scale as the trusted partner for many large organizations in Europe.
With our experience-based knowledge and our ability to connect the dots, we help our customers to secure their revenue and have fun while working with us.
We are looking for someone who is looking for a challenging and exciting work environment. You will be setting up a cutting edge, highly available hub with advanced security and dynamic workload capabilities. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving existing environments, constantly looking into new possibilities and improvements in the infrastructure but also in the way of working. You will also be optimizing processes on the infrastructure and suggesting efficiency boosting strategies.
As a System Engineer you are:
- Optimizing processes on the infrastructure
- Maintaining and improving existing environments.
- Constantly looking into new possibilities
- Required to support customers, manage incidents, support
colleagues and report progress on incidents and resolve technical
Technical Help-desk Support Duties
- Responsibility for analyzing Live Application Support Incidents.
Use investigation & resolution skills to investigate the cause of risks and issues
- Ensure all changes to systems supported by Operations comply with the documented Change Control Process.
- Bring any service level risks and issues to the attention of the management.
- Carry out a range of coordinated deployments, including pre-checks and post-checks
- Report work status regularly to Mi-Pay Support Manager
Release Management Duties
- Undertake release management in line with Mi-Pay Release Management procedures, maintaining proper records and in line with standards.
- Ensure that all processes relating to access to Mi-Pay systems are met.
- Ensure all installations and upgrades are implemented as per the agreed and documented procedures. To ensure that all changes comply with audit, security and licensing requirements.
- Work with and meet Setup software release and configuration control procedures.
- Provide Level 2, operational support for all mission-critical production systems on a ROTA and on call system.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and analysis skills in a logical and disciplined manner with attention to detail.
- Ability to administer, maintain, develop AWS cloud services, Terraform
- SQL administration
- Customer and Issue Management Skills.
- Good verbal and written English language communication skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and multi-task in a complex and demanding operational environment.
- A good understanding of IT security, applicable legislation and Payment Card Industry regulation.
- A motivated, pro-active, self-starter with a success oriented attitude, willing to learn the Mi-Pay Payment Products.
- A demonstrated ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines in a real-time operational environment.
You will become part of a close-knit and
well-functioning team with a typical “no nonsense” mentality. That means
we are committed to our goals and your input and ideas are appreciated.
Our organization is based on the following core values:
- We care
- We embrace empowerment
- We think Solutions, not obstacles
- We walk it like we talk it
- We challenge ourselves and others
- We like to have fun!
What you can expect from us:
- A good salary
- 21 days of vacation leave
- Private health insurance
- The opportunity to contribute and be part of a fast-growing company
- Direct lines of communication
- A great place to work with a bunch of fabulous international colleagues
We have a desk ready for you in our new office. Alphacomm’s office in Sibiu is situated in a new building on Calea Dumbravii. It’s an open, inspiring working place with a modern feeling and good coffee.
Are you ready to work at a fast growing company that is at the forefront of the industry? Make the best career decision ever and send us your resume today.